The MySafe is designed to lock onto the outer barrel of the syringe, securing the needle within the MySafe. The cannula is bent upon entry rendering it unusable.
The sharing of used injecting equipment makes people who inject drugs particularly vulnerable to HIV and hepatitis C. 1ml insulin type syringes require a method of ensuring safe disposal after use.
- Designed for safe disposal of 1 ml fixed needle insulin type syringes
- Perfect for clients who refuse larger sharps containers or who only take smaller quantities of equipment
- Non-return metal retainer click locks onto barrel of the syringe
- Cannula is bent upon entry rendering it non-reusable
- Reduces the risk of sharing
- Reduces the risk to the general public
- Helps to reduce hazardous drug related litter
- Dimensions: L 00mm x W 00mm x H 00mm
- Order Code: 20000001
- Product Weight 0.082kg
- Carton Quantity: 250
- Carton Weight 8kg
- Carton Dimensions: H 370mm x W 182mm x L 275mm